IXTENT is well aware of its social responsibility and is, therefore, regularly involved in charitable activities. For example, in 2019 , it actively participated with its employees in nine charity sports activities. Which were they?
- Night Run for Firefly in support of the blind,
- RunAut in support of people with autism,
- Scooter Day for children from the Jedlička Institute,
- Run for Help in support of people with amputated limbs,
- Terribear Run by the Tereza Maxová Foundation in support of disadvantaged children,
- The Goodwill Run of the Olga Havel Foundation in support of disadvantaged families,
- Chicken Run in support of children in need,
- ADRA Run in support of charitable project from around the world,
- Run for Movember for awareness in the prevention of male prostate cancer.
As part of extended cooperation with ADRA, we plan to involve the IXTENT team in activities other than sport charities, such as in the framework of programs for seniors or disadvantaged children, by collecting donations, or purchasing charitable items from the ADRA e-shop. Will you join us? More information can be found on the organization’s website: https://www.edonation.cz/