Each manufacturing company generates vast volumes of documents closely related to the manufacturing process – design documentation, drawings, technical plans, offers, contracts, orders, invoices, etc. The increasing volume of documentation results in increased time demands and costs relating to its management and recording. IXTENT’s solution enables organizations to easily and efficiently manage all content types for the entire duration of the relevant product’s lifecycle.
IXTENT’s solution offers the following benefits:
- provides access to the information needed to manage quality, production, workplace, and environmental safety;
- provides secure and automated collection, storage, organizing, and archiving of electronic documents;
- working with documents on the groundwork of clearly declared access rights (view, read, create, modify) including special rights for document checking and approval;
- the ability to manage, create, and distribute records and reports that permit tracking of all important performance indicators and helps ensure that the right information is available to the right people at the right time;
- enables globally dispersed teams to communicate, collaborate, and exchange information about project development, and track project time, costs, progress and performance of individual teams — all from a standard web browser or mobile device.
- enforce quality, traceability of raw materials, and product safety;
- improve engineering processes;
- reduce operational costs;
- assure compliance with standards and regulations;
- improve the time to market parameter.