The successful management of marketing activities is highly dependent on the availability of useful and up-to-date information. Such information helps the marketing team members to better understand the customers and their needs and motivation, to help them to choose the right approach, implement a marketing campaign, and then measure its success rate. IXTENT offers tools that provide each of your team members with access to up-to-date information, enabling them to make qualified marketing decisions.
The IXTENT solution assists in the following areas:
- Campaign Management - events and campaigns require careful planning and coordination of tasks, calendars, and campaign resources (personnel, budget, distribution channels, etc.). The web solution provides all team members with up-to-date overview of campaign development, coordination of calendars, and sharing of identical information. A specialized intelligent search tool for web and social networks can then evaluate the market’s response to the current marketing campaign in real time, and helps the marketing team to fine-tune the campaign on the fly.
- Competitive Intelligence - it is essential that the marketing and sales teams know the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors. This means that market information must be managed and shared, and a mutual dialog kept up among the team members.
- Management of marketing materials and digital media, aka Digital Asset Management - Global markets need a global approach to marketing. Production of marketing materials must include unifying communication elements that will reach the target group through various channels. Digital Asset Management enables the marketing department and creative centers (advertising agencies, media studios) to access and collaborate over centralized resources within a single database.
- Output management - the solution provides automated creation of documents with content tailored for each individual customer or business partner based on relevant rules and distribution of such document through various communication channels (letters, e-mails, SMS, internet, etc.). The solution for output management can be used anywhere where it is necessary to distribute large volumes of personalized information:
- Web Content Management - Web Content Management is a useful tool for the creation and management of web presentations and web content (internet, intranet, or extranet). Information can be published almost immediately while ensuring its authorization. There are no content management costs (costs of webmaster) and website content can be supplied by various employees, thus increasing their motivation and brand awareness.
- better awareness of the strengths and weaknesses of competitors;
- ability to quickly respond to market requirements and business opportunities;
- accurate targeting of marketing campaigns and efficient utilization of marketing investments;
- acceleration of the creation, revision, review, approval, and publishing processes;
- valid for all communication tools aimed at clients;
- increasing the quality and level of the web communication and marketing;
- strengthening the brand use in a proper way using proper communication tools.