Every organization’s objective is to offer products that meet customer and regulatory requirements for quality. Quality management initiatives can be internally driven or focused on certification initiatives such as ISO 9000 and ISO 9001:2000. All companies operating under (or preparing for) the ISO 9001 and similar quality standards (20 000, 27 001 etc.) must clearly define the procedures and processes for working with documents and record any and all changes (who, when, what, who may, etc.).
IXTENT provides solutions that facilitate quality management by enabling you to:
- document processes,
- implement automated inspection and approval procedures,
- distribute standard operating procedures (SOP) and combine them with relevant processes,
- train the employees in the area of compliance assurance, and
- manage responses to customer complaints and other quality related incidents.
- comprehensive overview and management of the company’s contractual documents;
- respect for the legislative requirements and company risk reduction;
- uniform application of contractual regulations;
- logical interconnection of document management with subject of the contract and contractual parties;
- security and optimal sharing of legal documents;
- low costs of solution development and implementation – high ROI;
- solution compatibility with other technological systems.