Today’s employees in the legal department are flooded with vast amounts of information and legal documents that are increasingly difficult to orientate in while ensuring sensitive data protection. Efficient contract management, intellectual property management, e-mail monitoring and management, and records management are all necessary steps for litigation readiness. With IXTENT’s solution for legal departments, important documents and information will always be under control.
IXTENT offers solutions for the following areas:
- contract management.
- intellectual property management.
- records management.
- management, monitoring, and archiving of e-mail correspondence.
The ability to evaluate content within the relevant context is essential when preparing for litigation. IXTENT’s solutions help in this area by:
- enabling timely and decisive responses to filed requests;
- protecting relevant records through legal holds applied through a single centralized interface;
- implementing powerful processes for appropriate staff to review sets of documents submitted in response to requests;
- supporting production of potentially thousands to millions of documents in electronic formats.
- comprehensive overview and management of the company’s contractual documents;
- respect for the legislative requirements and company risk reduction;
- uniform application of contractual regulations;
- logical interconnection of document management with subject of the contract and contractual parties;
- security and optimal sharing of legal documents;
- low costs for solution development and implementation – high ROI;
- solution compatibility with other technological systems.