Are you looking for a Records Management that complies with all requirements of the Archiving and Records Management Act and/or any other related laws and regulations including EU standards and other international regulations? Do you need a comprehensive solution for full document and record lifecycle management within the entire enterprise in both paper and electronic form? Electronic Records Management is a tool for the secure, long-term preservation of records, files, and documents in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements and guidelines (for example, a shredding plan).
Electronic Records Management supports the following services:
- creates, edits, records, and stores both in-house and incoming documents (in paper and electronic form);
- receives and sends both paper and electronic documents, supports communication with data mailboxes;
- marks the documents with a file number including other necessary identification features (electronic tags, timestamps, electronic signatures, etc.);
- distributes and assigns documents for further processing and provides a complete overview of the movement and current status of each document;
- records the deadlines for tasks relating to document processing;
- archives closed documents into files;
- tracks shredding deadlines;
- enables the creation of print reports and statistics in accordance with applicable standards.
- complex management of both physical and electronic records;
- compliance with legislation, regulations, and guidelines;
- minimization of the risk of document loss;
- efficient information retrieval;
- assurance of compliance with document processing deadlines;
- time savings and transparency during document recording;
- availability of information for decision making and approval processes.