Do you need to efficiently manage documents, workflows, or electronic archiving of data and documents located in SAP? Do you need to create documents in cooperation with other colleagues, ensure tracking of their versions or approvals? Do you need to archive SAP data? IXTENT offers a solution that allows your employees to work efficiently with documents and information from SAP for their entire lifecycle.
SAP users still access the documents and data as they are used to through the SAP interface. However, non-SAP users can access the same documents and data from their native environment or application.
IXTENT offers solutions for SAP in the following areas of document processing:
- Management, sharing, and circulation/workflow of documents and information.
- Electronic records management.
- Output management.
- Digital data mailbox information system connector for SAP.
- Document circulation and business workflow management.
- Archiving data and documents from SAP systems.
The company also provides specialized solutions aimed at:
- processing incoming invoices;
- contracts management;
- management of employee files and establishment of an environment for employees to work self-sufficiently;
- settlement of travel expenses and increasing the efficiency of the cash expense management process;
- business documentation management;
- technical documentation management, etc.
IXTENT’s solution for SAP offers the following advantages:
- support for input of paper documents and data mining into SAP (support for digitization, scanning and recognition of high volumes of documents);
- creation, modification, and storage of documents (their versioning, status and change history tracking), possibility of document variants creation (language versions);
- approving the documents within workflows (such as invoice approval, creation of and commenting on contracts, grants management);
- support for establishing links between documents and establishing hierarchic structures;
- classification of documents by criteria; sorting and retrieval;
- controlled access to documents based on authorizations;
- ability to create file templates;
- establishment of structured documents (agreement files);
- display of documents and data across SAP and non-SAP applications in a transparent arrangement (for example customer directories, HR folders);
- electronic archiving according to applicable legislation and transparent display of documents and data from SAP (output documents, print reports, data files created during archiving and reorganization of data from SAP database);
- support for work with electronic signatures/marks and timestamps;
- secure and non-rewritable archiving on HDD or optical /non re-writable archiving media (compatibility with most platforms);
- definition of storage time based on required retention times and scenarios for rapid disaster recovery of important records;
- check mechanisms within the archive (identification of duplicates and elimination of redundant copies; automatic compression of archived content);
- definition of rules for automatic archiving;
- possibility of complete shutdown and disposal of historical systems, resulting in considerable reduction of costs and risks for IT department.