SLOVAKODATA a. s., the main implementing partner for SAP at the company Allianz – Slovenská poisťovňa, a.s., has recommended the company IXTENT s.r.o. as the specialist provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) solutions on the Open Text platform for implementing data archiving using the SAP system and workflow of supplier invoices.
Allianz – Slovenská poisťovňa, a.s. is the largest commercial universal insurance company in Slovakia, and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Based on the results of analysis the solution built on the products of the Open Text Corporation have been proposed and implemented, as follows:
- Central archiving storage of SAP documents and data – Livelink Enterprise Archive Server
- Scanning workplace for digitalisation of documents connected SAP – Livelink Enterprise Scan
- Universal workflow engine Livelink BPM – Business Process Management
- System for management and flow of documents in the SAP environment – Livelink for SAP Solutions, part of which is also the Livelink DocuLink module for simple and structured organisation of documents directly in the SAP GUI environment.
Benefits of the closely integrated solutions with the SAP system are mostly:
- short time for the flow of invoices for approval,
- transparency and the documentation of the approval process,
- automation of the document flow,
- accessibility of documents in other locations for multi-user access.
A feature of the project regarding workflow was carrying out the complex integration of the Business Process Management (BPM) system and SAP Business Workflow. SAP Business Workflow was set up as the systém driver, where processing of the items is begun, then the BPM processing by the user outside of the SAP environment. The processed items are passed back into the SAP systém for further processing.