With unblu solution, communicating and sharing content with your company website visitors is as easy as meeting them in person at your office. Guide them through the website, help them with search or with completing various web based forms, answer their questions, or share additional information and documents. Turn your website visitors into satisfied customers who will always be happy to return to you.
Use all benefits that unblu offers to your advantage:
- Synchronized website browsing - the website visitor and your operator can share the same view of the web pages and browse them in a synchronous way. There is no easier navigation throughout the website!
- On-line text, audio, and video communication – move the benefits of the personal communication to the internet! No question will remain unanswered!
- Sharing and synchronized browsing through documents – mutually share the required documents, browse and edit them together. All information you need always at your hand!
- No need for installation – start using unblu instantly. There is no need for lengthy software or add-on installation on the side of the visitor and/or website operator. Provide immediate help and support!
- Secure – the visitor and the operator only share the selected content. Everything else remains protected and invisible. Security in line with corporate and/or legislative requirements!
- Available on any device, operating system, or browser.
- Appearance tailored to your requirements – Adapt unblu’s appearance to your website and corporate design!
- Analytics – Evaluate the efficiency of communication through unblu!
Unblu is available in two versions:
- Unblu Business Line – for small and medium businesses that wish to increase the efficiency of their communication and sales through their website. Available as a cloud service, with no need for complex integration. It is compatible with any website.
- Unblu Enterprise Line – for demanding users that require a solution tailored to their needs, security demands, and both internal and legislative requirements. Available as a cloud service or as “on premise” solution.