Extend the business scope of SharePoint and take collaboration and productivity in Microsoft SharePoint to the next level with OpenText Extended ECM for SAP. This new approach enables employees to consume and extend SAP processes and information from within SharePoint, bringing SAP business content and processes to information workers who are more comfortable and familiar with Microsoft solutions.
You can execute SAP software driven business processes within SharePoint while controlling the rapid growth of SharePoint content and sites. The software’s comprehensive archiving and record management functionality helps you reduce operational costs while staying fully compliant with applicable regulations.
This solution enables users to combine SAP data and processes with Microsoft SharePoint content and vice versa. It optimize the value of both SharePoint and SAP and accelerates efficiencies across the enterprise to transform your organization to be truly collaborative.
By enriching SharePoint content with SAP software transaction data, teams can continue to use their familiar SharePoint user interfaces without the need for additional training on separate solutions.
Main benefits of the SAP Extended ECM for SharePoint:
- improve team productivity and effectiveness;
- remove information silos to reduce data volumes;
- enforce corporate governance and legal compliance policies on SharePoint content;
- minimize delays and disruption caused by missing or inaccessible documentation;
- reduce storage and information discovery costs;
- control proliferation of Microsoft;
- SharePoint content;
- ensure full governance and compliance of SharePoint content.