OpenText Content Suite, an EIM offering, is a comprehensive, integrated suite of products that accelerate time to information governance. An agile information governance strategy rapidly reduces risk in the enterprise – which frees strategic CIOs to focus on using information to drive growth and innovation.
OpenText Content Suite software products:
- Content Management – Maximize the value of your enterprise information for improved decision-making, effectiveness, and strategic impact;
- Records Management – Improve corporate accountability, ensure compliance, and minimize the risk and cost of litigation;
- Archiving – Implement defensible, long-term archiving strategies to manage risk, intelligently govern today’s data types and volumes while controlling costs;
- Capture – Capture and interpret all forms of content, from paper to digital, and from any application, while improving business processes and data quality;
- Email solutions – Securely store and govern email, ensure compliance with internal policies and industry regulations, while providing end users with seamless access to corporate data;
- Content-centric applications – Manage high-value content through collaborative processes to optimize efficiencies, comply with internal and external regulations, and reduce costs;
- ECM in the cloud – Reduce costs and increase agility through the deployment options of your ECM implementation in the cloud;
- Platform and developer extensions – Extend the Content Suite platform through standardized APIs and widgets making, it easy to deliver custom content-centric solutions and applications.