IXTENT defended its gold partnership with OpenText in the categories RESELLER and SUPPORT for the Czech and Slovak Republics.
IXTENT has been an OpenText partner since 2004 and for the last four years has held the strong position of a gold partner operating in the CEE region, extending over into the DACH region. The partnership concerns the following areas: Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management and Customer Experience Management.
Gold Partnership is ideal for partners who actively sell OpenText solutions. This is typically for larger firms with the ability to provide services to clients on a national or global scale. The gold level of partnership implies increased support on the side of OpenText in return for a strong commitment to working together in many common areas.
What does the Reseller certification provide? The Reseller program is designed to allow partners to bring to market and sell OpenText™ products and solutions, including marketing, sales and technical support from the software developer. In return, partners are required to reach a yearly quota of license sales, participate in joint marketing activities and complete technical and product training.
The Support Partner program is intended for select OpenText partners capable of providing end-user systems support, as well as fulfilling the following five criteria:
- influence in a region where OpenText support has no representation,
- linguistic skill in languages OpenText doesn’t offer,
- offering a strategic advantage to OpenText,
- having an “independent software reseller” relationship with OpenText,
- agreeing to the terms and conditions for end-user support which OpenText is unable to assume directly.