A new version of IXTENT Smart Document Flow has been released. What does it offer users?
Smart Document Flow is an unbeatable product from IXTENT, which serves as a link between the DMS (corporate content management system – OpenText Content Suite) and information inputs. For a number of companies, the DMS interface alone is insufficient, which is why IXTENT has developed its own component inspired by customers’ needs.
Smart Document Flow offers useful and highly configurable superstructure functions, which go beyond the abilities of the DMS. What are they? The benefits of SDF include: determining rules for document deletion (GDPR); application of time stamps to documents (proof of document origin and history); electronic document signing; VIRUS scan of input documents; management of DMS structure and document metadata.
With the latest version of IXTENT Smart Document Flow (5.3.4) you get:
- Much wider action logging – both into the file and into the database; in addition to SDF actions, actions that go to the DMS can also be logged;
- Option of encrypting connection to the database (for action logging);
- Option of using the UserLogin parameter to switch the used SDF user to an internal DMS user;
- “DMS-membership-service” function to search for users in DMS (for SDP and Add-Ins purposes);
- Caching of users for the “DMS-membership-service” function (option of determining not only the file name from the document version, but also its primary name in DMS).
Version 5.2.0 offers the following improvements:
- Correction and improvement of logging, e.g., SQL queries;
- Option of configuring actions via archive ID, making them much faster even in huge DMS solutions;
- Option of determining not only the file name from the document version, but also its primary name in DMS;
For more information about the SDF product, contact the sales department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.