On 26-30 October 2020, the OpenText World conference was held online.
The content included the following topics:
- Impact of the pandemic on markets and supply chains
- Post-Covid priorities for company managements
- OpenText strategic partnerships in the region
- Data security during home office, home schooling
- Competitive advantage of OpenText – covers all the corporate processes needed for home office (an entire business can be managed from home)
- Core Signature and InfoArchive products (importance of remote approval or signing, archiving during home office)
- Cloud advantage (no more need for complicated upgrades of on-premise solutions)
- Integration of O365 and ECM solutions from Open Text
Did you miss the online stream? No problem, you can find the conference content at this link. Listen to the lectures / download the presentations devoted to trends in corporate information management and watch from the comfort of your home, whenever you want. Learn more about proven OpenText solutions and innovations that will help make your business more efficient than ever! If you are interested in consulting the above-mentioned issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.