We have released a new version of our product IXTENT ISDS Connector. This is a new version of the old connector series, which has implemented extensions for DIAMO customers who cannot yet upgrade to the newer Series 5.
This version (released 20.7.2022) adds support for sending mail data messages using the Disk Store XML provider. It also includes updates to several third-party components to their latest versions and fixes that have since been released in version 5.
- Added support for sending mail data messages using the “Disk Store XML” mailbox.
- Updates to the web service to search for data mailboxes according to the latest schema of the corresponding service in ISDS.
- Fixed an issue with the internal email client initiating a TLS connection when the use of SSL/TLS connections was disabled in the configuration and the SMTP server supported the STARTTLS extension.
- Fixed an issue where unexpected disk download jobs were processed correctly, but then the entire operation failed when generating the message.
- Fixed an issue where setting the provider’s “Message Type” attribute to “Both” caused inbox messages to not download.
- A setting has been added to the default Uploader configuration to address a problem with sending data messages that was permanently introduced to ISDS during one of the server upgrades.
- A configuration setting has been added to the default scheduler configuration to address an issue with sending data messages that was permanently introduced to ISDS during one of the server updates.
The complete release notes are available HERE.