Do you want to communicate with clients digitally and efficiently? Do you need an easy way to archive, search, share and audit documentation regarding internal projects, the transmission grid or maintenance interventions?
IXTENT has helped a number of major companies not only in the Energy and Utility sectors (E.ON, Bohemia Energy, Pražská plynárenská, ČD Telematika,…) reduce operating costs and improve the efficiency of document processes by implementing a paperless office. Will you be next?
What we can help you with:
- A solution for efficient, paperless client documentation management (digital archive, DMS);
- Replacement of manual transcription with automated digitisation/extraction and control of data content from electronic documents (invoices, requests, forms…);
- Electronic records and technical documentation management (for projects, buildings, grids, connection points…);
- Cost savings for SAP (digital data archiving from an ERP system);
- Digitization of protocols/questionnaires/forms and their efficient approval (metering protocols, customer questionnaires);
- Implementation of paperless HR;
- Improving the efficiency of approval processes through digitisation (Workflows, BPM);
- Virtual/online branches and chatbots for more effective and secure remote communication with customers;
- Client portals/directors;
- Automated personified communication, electronic or printed (output management);
- One-off digitisation of a large quantity of paper documents.
Read one of our successful client references.
Why do we think we’re the right partner for you?
- We are one of the largest and most experienced “paperless” solution suppliers in the Czech Republic (more than 500 projects implemented);
- We understand the specific needs of your market and have an adequate solution;
- We implement cutting-edge technological solutions from the global market (OpenText, KOFAX, SAP, Microsoft);
- We boast relevant, reliable and verifiable references from your segment;
- We have an experienced and stable team of 45 specialised consultants in the given area;
- We can cover any “digital office” agenda to give you a comprehensive solution from one supplier.
There is no process that we cannot digitise and improve! Is our challenge relevant to you? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org