OpenText offers an efficient paperless solution for ENGINEERING?
Would you like to work with colleagues/external stakeholders on a project online/in real time throughout the whole of the development process? With software that can be integrated with CAD applications or maps? While controlling access to information and managing the lifecycle of documents?
We have a solution for you – OpenText Extended ECM for Engineering!
Basic product specifications:
- A set of expansion modules for Content Server
- Functions in collaboration or independently – customizable
- Lifecycle of documents/drawings
- Control over access to information
- Summary of revisions
- Managed sharing with external stakeholders
- Integration with CAD applications
- Integration with maps (ESRI ArcGIS)
Lifecycle of documents/drawings:
- Definition of the individual stages of the lifecycle of a document
- Permissions for individual stages
- Transitions between stages (e.g. approval of documents)
Summary of revisions:
- Comprehensive management of the process of creating, editing, approving and publishing documents
- Concurrent work of multiple people on the same document
- A retrospective overview of the revisions made
Managed sharing with external stakeholders:
- Creation of “transmittals” – document files and associated information
- Overview of submitted versions and deadlines
- Several transfer options
Demonstration of the working environment for Engineering:
If you work in engineering and would like to solve the above-mentioned agendas effectively and in a paperless way, contact us for more information at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.