Don’t hesitate to take advantage of the financial and operational benefits of a cloud solution!
The competition never sleeps…
Are you sure whether to choose a conservative SERVER or an innovative CLOUD? Digital content management systems can be operated in various different infrastructure alternatives, each with its own pros and cons. The choice is yours, modern technology is ready and we along with it…
If you choose to the innovative cloud path, you will obtain:
- savings on input investment costs
- financial flexibility (switching on/off the service is operative)
- cash flow distribution (investment costs can be transformed into operating costs)
- secure data under full control
- services constantly available from anywhere
- scalable solution
What are the options?
- The basic private model of cloud services is infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- The alternative is platform as a service (PaaS), where PaaS also includes several development tools, applications, operating systems…
- For small and medium-sized enterprises, there is the so-called public cloud – access to a robust platform with important functions at a low price.
More about the cloud solution…
The classic concept of acquiring and operating IT solutions on your own physical or virtualized infrastructure is still important and still finds its customers. However, there are more options. IXTENT is ready to design and implement systems for data management, documents or processes in the cloud.
The transfer of IT infrastructure to clouds provided by global partners – Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS and others – is becoming very topical. It eliminates the internal costs of a complete internal infrastructure, the responsibility for availability is transferred to the provider, while you still have full control over application administration and settings. The solution is easily scalable, and the offered SLA ensures constant availability of services.
The basic private cloud service model is infrastructure as a service (IaaS) or alternatively platform as a service (PaaS), where PaaS also includes several development tools, applications, operating systems and middleware.
An interesting alternative of the so-called public cloud is interesting for small and medium-sized enterprises, where it is possible to use standardized and prepared solutions for document or process management. The disadvantage is the limited individual client settings, while the advantage is access to a robust platform with important functions at a low price.
Available technologies and solutions: OpenText Cloud, O2T, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure
Exafin, Prokeš & Co., E.ON