Embassy of Canada, IXTENT and OpenText companies are pleased to invite you to workshop: How to utilize 100 % of information hidden in your documents and business processes.
Date & Time
- Friday, 25th September 2015, 09:00 – 14:00
- Embassy of Canada, Ve Struhách 95/2, 160 00 Prague 6
- 08:30 – 09:00 – Registration
- 09:00 – 09:10 – Seminar Key note and welcome, H. E. Otto Jelínek, Ambassador
- 09:10 – 09:30 – Building a digital enterprise, Piotr Jankiewicz, Regional Sales Manager CEE, OpenText Corporation
We live in the time of an unprecedented technologic transformation where information and the way we use it is changing the rules of business. Enterprises at all levelsmust take steps beyond increasing efficiencies, reducing costs, improving governance, and strengthening management. Information becomes new currency which drives innovation and growth. The goal for every organization is to transform itself for the age of digital economy – to become a digital enterprise. Join Piotr as he discusses a Digital strategy, encompassing a set of solutions that helps companies to manage information – Enterprise Information Management.
- 09:30 – 10:00 – OpenText Process Suit – Digital Process Management, Martin Vogel, Solution Architect, OpentText s.r.o.
Leave request, new computer purchase, car repair, customer complain, contract management, tender, … There are tens, hundreds or thousands processes performed in each organization. These processes can cover multiple departments and process efficiency is a key factor for success or fail, for profit or loss. OpenText Process Suite helps organizations to transfer processes into a digital world, helps with process design, management and supervision, with efficiency and repeatability. OpenText Process Suite connects processes with information and make them accessible on any device, connects different application systems and allows cooperation of all involved employees and external people with full traceability of all steps.
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Connect SAP and MS SharePoint – connect processes with relevant content, Jozef Novota, Sales Manager, IXTENT Slovakia, s.r.o.
SAP and MS SharePoint platforms are the most commonly implemented solutions in organizations and often hold positions of key business systems. We will introduce how OpenText SharePoint Services for Extended ECM for SAP® Solutions connects information stored in these two systems into one functional unit.
- 10:30 – 11:00 – Coffee break
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Secure archiving of electronic documents not only with biometric signature, Roman Knapp, Sales and Marketing Manager, IXTENT, s.r.o.
An increasing number of business processes are carried out electronically and accordingly increases the volume of electronic documents. The current topic is use of dynamic biometric signatures and assurance of long-term credibility of documents confirmed by this technology. We will introduce you how to process, archive and ensure their credibility in line with legislation and current modern ICT trends.
- 11:30 – 12:00 – Discover, Analyze and Act on information sources throughout the organization, Jiří Jakeš, Account Manager, IXTENT s.r.o.
Unleash the full potential of your enterprise information with InfoFusion – an Information Access platform. InfoFusion delivers a new approach to managing, analyzing and understanding unstructured information. It helps organizations discover, analyze and act on their unstructured content to improve performance and agility, while reducing risk and cost.
- 12:00 – 14:00 – Discussion, Q&A followed by LUNCH
In case of any question, please contact sl. Barbara Culková, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +420 731 604 841.