IXTENT Company would like to invite you to a friendly get-together over breakfast during which we will present a solution offered by the OpenText Corporation for the management of documents and other types of information content in the SAP system. You will find out how to easily and efficiently manage all types of business and financial documents, including invoices and contracts, to archive production and product-related documents, to automate the creation of customized documents to maximize the effect of your marketing communication, and to store comprehensive information on your human resources in conformity to legal requirements.
Time and place:
- Wednesday, 26 November 2014, Žižkov Tower, Mahlerovy sady 1, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic. (Link to the map.)
- Thursday, 27 November 2014, Altitude Restaurant, Cesta na Kamzík 14, 831 01 Bratislava, Slovakia. (Link to the map.)
Who is the seminar intended for:
Owners and executives of organizations who are in charge of finances, sales, marketing, HR, and IT as well as all persons who want to learn more about ways of using the SAP system in processing information content.
- 08:30 – 09:00 a.m. – Registration, breakfast
- 09:00 – 09:10 a.m. – Introduction
- 09:10 – 09:35 a.m. – Management of information content in SAP from a panoramic viewpoint
Management of employee files, processing of travel documents, invoices, contracts, production documentation, and other corporate documents, automatic creation of customized documents, and much more. You will learn of all the options available to make the use of the SAP system to process any information content much easier for you and your employees.
- 09:35 – 10:00 a.m. – Interconnecting the world of processes with the world of information – interconnecting SAP and MS SharePoint
Use SharePoint to gain access to all information content and data you need in your work and forget about the hassle of working with numerous other systems in managing your information content. Connect processes and relevant content.
- 10:00 – 10:15 a.m. – Discussion
- 10:15 a.m. – End
Attending the workshop is FREE OF CHARGE!
To attend the seminar, register with Barbora Culková by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (+420) 731 604 841 no later than on 21 November 2014.