The objective of each organization is to offer products that meet the requirements of its customers and regulations relating to quality. Initiatives in the area of quality management can be either internal or related to certification such as ISO 9001: 2015. Every company that works according to quality standards must clearly define the procedures and processes of working with documents and record all their changes (who, when, what etc.).
IXTENT has been certified for project quality management according to ISO since 2009. Another successful recertification took place this autumn:
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 (ICT Service Management System)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System)
Therefore, IXTENT internally operates in accordance with ISO standards, but also offers its customers quality management software solutions that enable them to:
- document processes,
- introduce automatic procedures for controls and approvals;
- distribute standard operating procedures (SOPs) and link them to the relevant processes;
- train personnel in the area of enduring compliance; or
- manage responses to customer complaints and other incidents int eh area of quality.
- a comprehensive overview and management of a company’s contractual documents;
- consideration of legislative requirements and business risk reduction;
- uniform application of contractual regulations;
- logical links between document management and the subject of and parties to a contract;
- security and optimal sharing of legal documents;
- low solution development and implementation costs – high return on investment (ROI);
- compatibility of the solution with other technological systems.
If you are interested in a non-binding offer for a quality management system, please contact our sales department at email@example.com