What is the Enterprise Scan tool intended for?
OpenText ™ Imaging Enterprise Scan is the perfect IT solution for organizations that want to use the business value of converting paper documents to an electronic format. Automating the whole process - capturing and storing data from scanners, faxes, e-mails, and other resources - helps businesses:
- speed up and automate their business processes;
- reduce physical storage requirements;
- apply the principles of record management and other business rules;
- easily find and share documents.
- scrolling, rotating, and zooming in with an easy-to-use preview of the pages of the document;
- attaching notes to documents that are automatically labeled with the current date, time, and user name;
- adding, editing and displaying notes, including drawing elements such as arrows, rows, tags, check marks, and text elements;
- using the possibility of overlapping f forms to display the documents together in the original form in which they were printed;
- printing or locally storing documents with automatic document rendering;
- making free text calls in documents such as ASCII, ALF (Advanced List Format), and Output Text Format (OTF) documents.
- supporting ASCII, ALF, OTF, TIFF / FAX, and JPEG formats. PDF documents are supported in Web Viewer and Windows Viewer.