The IXTENT s.r.o. and IXTENT Slovakia s.r.o. companies are the certified companies according to ISO 9001:20015 ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 20000-1:2011 norms.
The company was granted its certificate of quality just 15 months after it began operations. This certificate binds the company to provide any and all of its services and activities using standardised methods in the highest possible quality available.
IXTENT pays careful attention to the quality of the services it provides, with primary importance being given to the solutions that make doing business easier for a variety of companies. The following points summarise our commitment to quality:
- Allowing our customers to become as close to totally electronic as possible, so that the use of paper becomes rare, if used at all, improve the product structure by means of the most advanced solutions, process management tools, ECM, DMS, and qualified services which make more effective and higher quality the business processes of a company, therefore increasing its competitive ability
- Increase assets of customer companies by increasing the level of the quality of services, and in realising projects always hold to the terms and conditions agreed, in both quality and price
- Provide customers with complex services
- Achieve or maintain a leading position in the area of the processing of business documents in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, and Poland, as on other European markets as the case may be
- Co-operate with leading suppliers of the most modern technology and be a reliable, stable, and competent partner
- Ensure continuing growth in professional knowledge and the professionalism of employees
- Standardise internal processes and methods
As part of quality improvement, quality and customer satisfaction IXTENT in 2010 successfully implemented and in 2013 recertificated the ISO 27001:2013 norms. ISO/IEC 27001 formally specifies a management system that is intended to bring information security under explicit management control. Being a formal specification means that it mandates specific requirements. Organizations that claim to have adopted ISO/IEC 27001 can therefore be formally audited and certified compliant with the standard.
ISO/IEC 27001 requires that management:
- Systematically examine the organization's information security risks, taking account of the threats, vulnerabilities and impacts;
- Design and implement a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and/or other forms of risk treatment (such as risk avoidance or risk transfer) to address those risks that are deemed unacceptable; and
- Adopt an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the organization's information security needs on an ongoing basis.
The company after 6 years of improving internal processes in ISO 9001 concluded introduce certification according to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, which better describes the installation and implementation processes, which IXTENT deals. ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is an international standard focusing on companies in the field of IT management.