The IXTENT Group has been active on the European information technology market for 15 years. It provides its customers with services and solutions aimed at management of information stored in documents, processes, digital media, social networks, portals, and enterprise systems. IXTENT thus helps companies to protect their unique know-how and efficiently process important business information.
IXTENT was founded in 2003. During its presence on ECM market it built up a service team out of top quality consultants, process and business analysts, developers, technical and application consultants who implemented hundreds of large scale projects in countries all over Europe as well as other parts of the World.
- 2018 - IXTENT continues to be OpenText's gold partner.
- 2017 - Maintained OpenText GOLD Partner status, confirmation of highly professional work in the field of ECM with leading technology in the market.
- 2016 - GOLD OpenText Partner - becoming the highest partner in the entire region.
- 2015 - A new partnership with unblu inc, which provides web customer collaboration software with a vision to bring personal online guidance and interaction to every website.
- 2014 - Development of specialized mobile applications as part of implemented solutions.
- 2013 - IXTENT Slovakia, member of IXTENT group, receives Dun & Bradstreet Top Rating® certificate achieving the highest international rating and becoming member of elite group of 2% stable Czech and Slovakian companies.
- 2011 - As an innovative provider of paperless enterprise solutions, IXTENT introduces to Czech and Slovakian market the technology of dynamic biometric signature for compliant integration of handwritten signatures in electronic processes. IXTENT cooperates on creation of local legislation according to European Union directives.
- 2010 - IXTENT gains an official certification for implementing solutions based on the ReadSoft SAP Invoice Cockpit Suite and becomes the only ReadSoft supplier in the Czech Republic and Slovakia with such certification.
- 2009 - Companies SAP and IXTENT officially announced an agreement which allows IXTENT to use the SAP Services Partner status identification. IXTENT becomes preferred implementation partner of SAP within CEE territory for supplying solutions in the area of data archiving and document management.
- 2008 - IXTENT is awarded 3rd time in row as “The Best Performing OpenText CEE Partner” by this global leader of Enterprise Content Management market. The highest award reflects IXTENT’s position of innovative OpenText platform based solution provider in the Central and Eastern European region.
- 2007 - IXTENT’s growing strategy results in multiplication of financial turnover and number of employees. Establishment of another key technological partnership with IBM/FileNet and active market penetration in Russia, Bulgaria and Turkey.
- 2006 - IXTENT strengthens its position on Czech and Slovakian market implementing also large scale projects in Romania, Poland and other European countries.
- 2005 - Implementation of first project on Microsoft SharePoint platform. Due to previous technological dependency on single software vendor (OpenText) this is significant step within planned roadmap to build a technologically independent implementation and consulting company.
- 2004 - Slovakian market expansion leads to foundation of subsidiary company IXTENT Slovakia.
- 2003 - Foundation of IXTENT company via management buy-out of OpenText’s Prague branch office. Transfer of majority OpenText employees in Prague to IXTENT and OpenText CEE customers to IXTENT Support Center.
IXTENT Ltd. is 100% owned by Czech capital.