Data mailboxes significantly change the way companies communicate with state authorities and other legal entities. However, the data mailbox only ensures that the document is delivered to the particular legal entity and does not perform any subsequent tasks relating to distribution of the particular document to the particular recipient within the organization, its secure preservation, or archiving. A data message stored in a legal entity’s data mailbox is deleted after three months unless it is archived or converted into paper form. The Data Mailbox Connector is a comprehensive solution for receiving, sending, and managing messages in data mailboxes, as well as integrating them into enterprise information systems of all types. You thus gain full control over data messages and there is no risk that their processing will be delayed.
The Data Mailbox Connector by IXTENT offers the following advantages:
- automatically monitors new messages in the data mailbox and processes any newly received messages;
- displays data messages through interconnected applications which can then be processed the same way as ordinary documents;
- simultaneous administration of multiple mailboxes from one place;
- supported file types can be sent to other institutions and organizations;
- data messages can be archived for an unlimited time;
- messages can be searched the same way as in other e-mail messages, ensuring all information is readily available;
- interconnection between the Data Mailbox Connector and various systems - MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, or any other e-mail server, MS Sharepoint, record management systems, document and information management systems (DMS and ECM), SAP, as well as other ERP solutions.
- by integrating the Data Mailbox Connector with DMS or workflow, you also gain control over the data message processing within the organization (reception, sending) and secure archiving of electronic forms of data messages.
- automatic checking for new messages;
- easy management of data messages;
- simultaneous management of multiple data mailboxes;
- support for B2B communication;
- long-term, secure message preservation;
- detailed evidence and fast traceability.