OpenText Archiving for SAP Solutions enables integration of enterprise documents with objects directly within SAP. Office documents, e-mails, and scanned paper documents are thus available directly from SAP transactions and connected with relevant enterprise processes. All data is physically stored on an external archive server with extended security features which complies with the legislative requirements on long-term data archiving.
Main Benefits of OpenText Archiving for SAP Solutions:
- compliance with legislation and risk reduction by long-term archiving of enterprise data and documents;
- elimination of costs relating to processing paper documents;
- increasing the efficiency of processes due to integration of documents and SAP transactions;
- fast access to historical data and business documents within SAP;
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) reduction relating to SAP infrastructure.
Components of OpenText Archiving for SAP Solutions:
- OpenText Enterprise Library including Archive Server & Content Server;
- OpenText Imaging:
- Enterprise Scan,
- ExchangeLink & NotesLink,
- Web Viewer, Java Viewer and Windows ViewerDocuLink for SAP Solutions;
- Business Content;
- ArchiveLink PLUS;