Data Boxes (ISDS)
Solution for integration of data boxes (ISDS)
Data boxes transforming internal and external public relations through information and communication technologies in order to optimize internal processes. The goal is faster, more reliable and cheaper provision of government services the general public. An important element of the Act is the recognition of electronic documents as equivalent to paper and to ensure their safety.
Data mailbox is by definition intended for secure transmission of messages and documents. It is not intended to store messages or for other operations with them.
Information System data boxes (ISDS) is an information system of public administration within the meaning of the Act 365/2000 Coll. It is designed to deliver documents:
- Between the public authorities themselves (compulsory)
- Between public authorities and legal persons (mandatory)
- Public authorities and individuals in business and physical persons (optional)
From a simple solution that provides the necessary steps through the intermediate complex solutions using a central archive to the full integration of data boxes in your ERP systems (SAP and others) or to DMS or ECM systems, including related operations (workflow, distribution, archiving and more secure).
Options comprehensive integration solutions for DS DMS / ECM
Open Text, including the module file services
- SAP, including SAP Records Management
- MS SharePoint Services, including file service module
- MS Outlook, including the addition of Archives and Records Service Module
- Other ERP systems
- Additional optional filing services
Contact our sales team for further information.